After downloading the software you will need to take the following steps:
- Wait for the download to complete. The software will now be ready to use.
- Open the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Additionally: If you experience problems opening the application on your Mac, check the following link for potentially helpful advice from Apple support:
If the problem persists, please open a support ticket, along with screenshots of the dialogue boxes displayed on your Mac when attempting to open the app.
- Open the downloaded file (globallcoach.zip)
- Windows 7 users only: Run vcredist_x64.exe from the downloaded file, following the onscreen instructions.
- Run globallcoach.msi. This will open the Globall Coach Installation Wizard - follow the onscreen instructions.
The program will now be available to run from your programs folder (Windows 7) or your Apps screen (Windows 8+).
* In the event of issues when installing from Windows, please check the following Help Centre articles: