Press the Setup tab from the bottom toolbar
Press the Equipment button to select from a range of training equipment including goals, cones, ladders, flags and targets.
Quick Tip. When adding goals, if you would like to change the angle of the goal on the pitch, press “Move’, click on the chosen goal, then a rotate action will appear allowing you spin the goal to the desired angle.
To add player markers to the pitch press Player Marker then choose whether to add a marker for Team A or Team B.
Press the part of the pitch where you wish the player marker to appear and the marker will be placed at that spot. Repeat until the required number of markers for each team are on the pitch.
Right-clicking or long-press on a marker brings up a range of options:
- Set player: Set this marker to a specific player from one of the squads in your squad manager.
- Switch to side (A or B): Swap the player marker to the opposite team
- Add Highlight: Adds a highlight to that player marker to make it stand out
- Set Bib Color: Player marker will have a coloured surround to represent a bid, which can be selected from a range of colours.
- Delete Player: Removes that player marker from the pitch.
- Add Pause: Add a pause to that player's movement.
For a more focussed view of selected areas of the pitch, for example one half of the pitch or a penalty area, press 'Camera' and select the desired area.
If you wish to change from the default full-size match pitch press 'Pitch' and then choose your desired pitch from the range available.
Select from a range of different textures representing the playing surface in use.